on a lighter note...

Might be depressing to see those chicks now, fifty years older....
Easy, now. I married one of them...
However, I don't exactly look the same either...
 
Easy, now. I married one of them...
However, I don't exactly look the same either...
I have Hoof in the Mouth disease.....had no idea it was not just some generic picture.

And what hockey team did you say she played for, again?

Besides, I probably meant the other one....

Oh God, just let the ground swallow me up, please.
 
Last edited:
I have Hoof in the Mouth disease.....had no idea it was not just some generic picture.

And what hockey team did you say she played for, again?

Besides, I probably meant the other one....

Oh God, just let the ground swallow me up, please.
Yeah, I look at the me then and now and just kinda shake my head. What the hell happened?
 
521344.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,618
Members
168,915
Latest member
vsvapees
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top