on a lighter note...

Might be depressing to see those chicks now, fifty years older....
Easy, now. I married one of them...
However, I don't exactly look the same either...
 
Easy, now. I married one of them...
However, I don't exactly look the same either...
I have Hoof in the Mouth disease.....had no idea it was not just some generic picture.

And what hockey team did you say she played for, again?

Besides, I probably meant the other one....

Oh God, just let the ground swallow me up, please.
 
Last edited:
I have Hoof in the Mouth disease.....had no idea it was not just some generic picture.

And what hockey team did you say she played for, again?

Besides, I probably meant the other one....

Oh God, just let the ground swallow me up, please.
Yeah, I look at the me then and now and just kinda shake my head. What the hell happened?
 
521344.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,469
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top