on a lighter note...

IMG_6523.png
 
Got sent this by the madam...now I am on takeri burning flat-out....her emojis at end of message were a mixture of shock ones and laughing ones.....it was the fact that they used michael for the guys name...which is obviously as a lot know my name....that she wasn't happy with....I only saw it this morning when I woke up....so sent a very loving message back saying....it's not how I feel and it's not my fault they used my name, and I love you and you are the best thing that happened to me....Will wait for her to wake up and respond :E Nail Biter:

 
Got sent this by the madam...now I am on takeri burning flat-out....her emojis at end of message were a mixture of shock ones and laughing ones.....it was the fact that they used michael for the guys name...which is obviously as a lot know my name....that she wasn't happy with....I only saw it this morning when I woke up....so sent a very loving message back saying....it's not how I feel and it's not my fault they used my name, and I love you and you are the best thing that happened to me....Will wait for her to wake up and respond :E Nail Biter:

Nice knowing @spike.t he was a good falla bloody Funny at times but today he pushed that wrong button alas ;) :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,722
Members
169,128
Latest member
JimmyBosan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top