on a lighter note...

703954963_28020191357583783_7349686313217637873_n.jpg
 
Need to get my hay out of fields before fireworks start flying. Hopefully in the next week. Saw this in Goebel Oregon
 

Attachments

  • 20260614_122252.jpg
    20260614_122252.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
HR:
We have implemented a new AI system to learn from employees. Your assistance to teach the new AI system is greatly appreciated by management.

Me:
AI define these random words and make sentences that can be used when greeting someone.

AI within 5 minutes sent its interpretation of these words as greetings to every one in the building according to gender and position.

HR: 30 minutes later:
We have currently experienced a problem with the AI system learning process. Please refrain from using the AI system until further notice.

Me: 2-1/2 hours later in HR getting reprimanded for the random words given to AI.

Now I'm on probation for:

Abusing the new AI system,
Inappropriate behavior in the workplace,
Malicious use of company assets,
Creating a hostile work environment, and
Sexual harassment in the work place.

All because I tried to assist in training the new AI system at HR's request.

BTW: the random words were:

Head, Employee, Wood, Catalyst, Flexible terms, Spreadsheet, Stuff, Pointer, Transactions, Slot, Application, Lubricate, Intellect, Joint and Merger.

AI: greetings I can probably get by as examples.

Good morning Boss. I am AI. Smoke a joint.

Good morning Karen. I am AI. I have a wood pointer application to merge into your transactions.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,773
Members
169,850
Latest member
GRZFredric
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top