on a lighter note...

657550924_10232363866183721_1390640552607452525_n.jpg
 
@Nyati I think you have more than 3 fans. You definitely have the most humor threads.
Coffee, well okay my mornings start with caffinated colas, and AH on a lighter note, should get everyone's day off to a good start.

Well, that´s the idea, we all have enough worries in our lives, so a little humor helps :A Big Thanx:
 

To add to the joke: Not such a joke when it comes to some V.A. Medical Centers.

Left out had to call the main directory phone number...put on hold for the next available operator for 20 minutes or longer, then transferred to {maybe} the correct department, again put on hold for 10 minutes or longer, talk to the doctor's nurse, then asked to schedule an appointment...next available date, {maybe} 3 weeks if a known cancelation, otherwise in 3 months.

Welcome to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Where your appointment is scheduled in 3 months.
If you need immediate medical assistance dial 9-1-1.
If you are feeling suicidal call the Veterans Suicide Prevention Hotline and someone will be with you momentarily....20 minutes later....maybe.

Disclaimer: Not all V.A.M.C.s are the same and many have made improvements to better assist veterans with healthcare.
 
- Who are you, warrior?
- I am Transhilles, the daughter of two Peleys!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top