on a lighter note...

634805598_25805906672436933_2374726503817536712_n.jpg
 
Yup. I learned in a 1939 Chevy with 3 on the floor when I was 6. No synchro so I had to double clutch. When I went for my driver's license I had to borrow my aunt's stick shift car to take the road test.
 

The implied.....

Oh Yeaaaahhhh....Just need to know the shift pattern, is it 3 on the tree

my-project-31.jpg


or 4, 5, or 6 on the floor. Oh... 6, or 8 cylinder and how much torque the rear end has.

This baby is going to roar, roll smoke, and leave rubber.

46369915_488911227286368_Orig.jpg


The modern man bun generation.......

WTF?!......Seriously?.....
Good-Designed-Electric-Three-Wheeler-Tricycle-for-Passenger.webp
 
1779330150687.png
 
All in, I'm probably sitting at half that. Makes me very sad.

I've probably mentioned this before, but it's hilarious and worth repeating.

My best friend was looking at taking a gig in Anchorage, we've been hunting and reloading together for about 20 years. Anyway, he calls Canadian customs to find out what the deal is on transporting guns and ammo through Canada on the way to Alaska.

Says the Canuck customs lady: "...and you're limited to 5K rounds of ammo."

Says my best friend: "Is that total, or per caliber?"

Says customs lady: "OMG, you must be from Texas!"
Ha! That's nothing.

When I was at Jagd und Hund back in '22, I bought a traditional Bavarian loden hunting cape. As a gift, they offered me a loden ammunition pouch. The kind Fraulein asked me if I wanted a five round pouch or a ten round pouch. I asked for the ten.

She rolled her eyes and said: "You Americans!"

Hey, it's simple math lady. Ammo comes twenty rounds in a box. One magazine holds five. The other magazine holds five. This means I have ten rounds left, just rolling around in a half empty box.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top