on a lighter note...

644239582_960510289972608_5081432896163230946_n.jpg
 
Parachute Club
Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me again asking why I didn't do something useful with my time... like sitting around the pool drinking wine isn't a good thing.
(Talking about my "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation.)
She is "only thinking of me," she said, and suggested, I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the fellas.
So, I did and when I got home, decided to play a prank on her.
I sent her an e-mail saying that I had joined the Senior Parachute Club.
She replied, "Are you nuts? You're 86-years-old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I told her that I even had a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her.
Immediately, she telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Dad, where are your glasses? This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!!"
"Oh man, am I in trouble," I said, "I signed up for five jumps a week!"
The line went dead.
···· Life as a Senior Citizen isn't getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,217
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top