on a lighter note...

I noticed that--did he learn anything after all?

A man in SE Dallas has a sand/gravel business. He came into the building one day to find a young man rifling the place looking for cash. He whipped out a pistol and told him "I'm going to blow your head off unless you do exactly what I tell you! You aren't going to jail--you are going to pull down your pants, assume the position and get an old school whipping' your daddy should have given you."
He wasn't kidding and the young man assumed the position, but only for about 3 licks because he laid into him with a 2x4. At that point he was climbing the walls looking for a way out and ranting about how he was never gonna rob anybody else. If you know Mr. Harwell at all, you knew this actually happened, lol.
No, he didn’t learn a darn thing.
 
1a2cc626-c0f1-427f-ac18-70b5586995c7.jpeg
 
Those dreaded words “you just wait till your father gets home”. My mother the prosecutor, my father the enforcer.
I noticed that--did he learn anything after all?

A man in SE Dallas has a sand/gravel business. He came into the building one day to find a young man rifling the place looking for cash. He whipped out a pistol and told him "I'm going to blow your head off unless you do exactly what I tell you! You aren't going to jail--you are going to pull down your pants, assume the position and get an old school whipping' your daddy should have given you."
He wasn't kidding and the young man assumed the position, but only for about 3 licks because he laid into him with a 2x4. At that point he was climbing the walls looking for a way out and ranting about how he was never gonna rob anybody else. If you know Mr. Harwell at all, you knew this actually happened, lol.
 
IMG_0215.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top