on a lighter note...

593584078_887700610586910_2695747508984544630_n.jpg
 
LOL....I restrained myself on responding in kind so as not to offend the thread poster.

Then there is:

Reed: a type of plant
Read: current context
Read: as is read past context
Red: as in color.

Blue: color
Blew: past context

There's English language and then there is English that auto correct implies the writer means to write, and then there is AI that has no clue of the writer's intent.
Let's not forget that
Rough, Through, Bough, Though & Cough
All have their own sound, but

Bologna & Pony
are rhyming words.
 
What a shame..... beautiful country back then.

Progress....piff....

You forgot the ‘t’

I’ve actually canoed most of the rivers from what was then the nor-Ontario highway into Moosonee. Also one very long trip into Churchill. Fantastic country but basic in black flies and mosquitoes.
 
LOL....I restrained myself on responding in kind so as not to offend the thread poster.

Then there is:

Reed: a type of plant
Read: current context
Read: as is read past context
Red: as in color.

Blue: color
Blew: past context

There's English language and then there is English that auto correct implies the writer means to write, and then there is AI that has no clue of the writer's intent.
Two, too and to?
 
You forgot the ‘t’

I’ve actually canoed most of the rivers from what was then the nor-Ontario highway into Moosonee. Also one very long trip into Churchill. Fantastic country but basic in black flies and mosquitoes.

I actually hard, zero problem, with flies on my mid summer trip. Mosquitoes, that's another problem. Along with not being able to, with 2 exceptions, only catching and eating pike the whole trip. I did catch 1 eating size bass and 1 eating size trout over the 10 days.

What was really ironic are the waterway warning signs. Just one of many example:

I crossed a bridge, one of many, roughly 200 yards/meters long. There was 3 signs posted. 1 saying only eat 1 meal of fish from this waterway once a month, the next sign said don't eat fish from this waterway due to toxic chemicals, the third sign said fish in this waterway are safe to eat. It is the same waterway, given three different names: creek, lake, and stream. WTF! The water is the same water! Comically Canadian Mind boggling.
 
Dogs are very fond of walkingView attachment 743571

He fell off the sled.
Some dogs are so humiliated by the ridiculous little outfits people dress them up in, that they'ed rather flop over and be dragged than walk.

I know you all are trying and your intentions are meant to be humorous.

But Not Funny.

I know 2 guys:

1 drug his dog to death and the other his horse. Both thinking they could exercise their respective pet /animal from the comfort of their warm vehicle, because they saw others do the same thing. The others knew how to exercise their animals via a motor vehicle. These 2 were oblivious to the proper way to exercise their animals from a vehicle. These 2 were also about to be hanged - lynched, after a biased 10 minute trial, by locals for their ignorance. Damn sheriff deputy showed up and stopped the hanging - lynching.

We take our, and others, animals' health, care, and welfare, very seriously.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top