on a lighter note...

IMG_4494.jpeg
 
Yes, but I told my uncle that she did more to decrease future crime for this guy than 3 jail sentences could have! I think a public whipping would work better than incarceration, too.

One new "security consultant" (read, former lifelong burglar) in Dallas explained it in his own unique way. He said he was not deterred from burglary by fences, dogs, alarms or fear of the law. What retired him was a man who stayed home without the car in the drive and shot him in the legs as he dove back out the kicked in door! He suspected the man was not aiming for his legs, just didn't lead him enough, lol. He went on to state, the best deterrent is the mere question of whether or not an armed home owner is home. He also said that most of his work was done between 10 am and 2 pm to avoid such a possibility as much as humanly possible.
And yes, I find this stuff incredibly humorous!!
Bring back the stocks I say! Give them a jolly good feed first then lock em in for 48hr they will never steal anything again not after they have joyed the I shat my pants in public Facebook page whilst someone throws rotten eggs at me :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,086
Members
170,513
Latest member
TammaraBel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top