on a lighter note...

I even put my glasses on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeap.....

Enlarged photo to max
Eye Glasses were already on
Used magnifying glass to enlarge photo more

Did anyone else notice that odd mark on the front edge of the hood? ...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
552372685_1615428503174797_3924411567648270940_n.jpg
 

Back in the day when I bird hunted and did a bit of skeet shooting, my best day at the range was 24, but normal 19 - 21.

So I'm out dove hunting, single bird coming straight at me from the high house, I miss it 3x. Flies by me maybe 50 yards while I'm reloading, pulls a 180, flies right back at me out of the high house and I proceeded to miss 3 more times. Next couple birds were station 4 passing shots, got both of them with a single shot each.
 
So the wife just got back from Japan she went up to there Bamboo forest. Got a warning at the start be aware of bears and boar. There was a warning sign…..love the translation :ROFLMAO:
3e40e160-9654-4b1f-8e9a-c1e3611a6c93.jpeg


The boar looks like it’s got a migraine and the bears sorted out that lice problem :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top