on a lighter note...

1765980151752.png
 
1765980191689.png
 
1765980218964.png
 
1765980254188.png
 
1765980278529.png
 
anybody remember those tiny plastic submarines you packed with baking soda, then they would rise up with a bubble and sink when it popped? Takes me back to childhood...
Yep. Came in a box of Rice Krispies. Some frogmen were in some of the boxes, too.
 
anybody remember those tiny plastic submarines you packed with baking soda, then they would rise up with a bubble and sink when it popped? Takes me back to childhood...

Yeah...not from cereal box...but toy shop...not tiny bout 4 or 5 inches long and also came with a metal ballast thing that you slid on underneath....and a pack of tablets ...presume similar to baking soda you stuck in them.....seem to remember the tablets lasted like 2 seconds in the bath.....so ended up pushing it around..... :E Big Grin: ....now would be run by the kids waterproof smart phone with electric propulsion.....must say it had a hard time finding my battleship and escorts in the bubble bath "fog" mountain :A Thumbs Up:......wonder how many kids now could entertain themselves with a few plastic boats and a shit load of bubble bath till the water went cold ...:E Hmmm:
 
Man I wish I had one of those today--I've got a grand daughter now, who would love to play with something like that. No batteries needed.
$10 on Amazon and can get it before Christmas.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,935
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top