on a lighter note...

8C40A215-01D6-45CE-8BC8-5E99C1A533FF.jpeg
 
Well, that is, she will get nothing from the divorce. That's the explanation!
I, too, Firebird, have worked hard to achieve the same strength of marriage.
 
Same here for South America.

Hmmm....Coca cola connoisseurs....that would be a new job description. LOL

Which Coca-Cola taste better, vintage, country, type sugar/sweetener, sugar content, etc, etc, etc.
Gawd almighty, the Coca-Cola in South Korea was sweet when I was stationed there in the seventies. Quart jug came with a syringe and insulin attached.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top