on a lighter note...

528172406_1287145916370819_6340709869443508156_n.jpg
 

I'm laughing WAY too hard at this
 
Clothes sprinkler. Fill a bottle with water, insert sprinkler and shake water on clothes to aid ironing.
Then they were rolled up and let set a few hours so the got a little damp then ironed. Used with a pop bottle.
Mike
 
Last edited:
1762485125723.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,845
Members
169,033
Latest member
28betmbav
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top