on a lighter note...

528692214_1282087209990055_2846834711768226144_n.jpg
 
I wonder how long it will be for the loony libtards to start squealing "Stop killing horses to make horseradish."
I'm wondering why they haven't raised hell about the killing of naugas to make naugahyde.
 
Used with an ironing board.

We had multiple sizes for attaching to a variety of openings.

Also used to at the sink to:
rinse dishes, wash/rinse hands, wash/rinse hair, attach to gallon water jugs or garden hose for shower when primitive camping,

And worst of all momma using it to get one's, when accurately thrown, undivided attention from across the kitchen into the living room.....Ouch! Momma had her ways of getting one's attention to do chores.
 
Save the naugas!!
 
I wonder how long it will be for the loony libtards to start squealing "Stop killing horses to make horseradish."
After we save the horses we can move on to saving the clay pigeons. I heard those damned hunters are shooting them for target practice!
 
After we save the horses we can move on to saving the clay pigeons. I heard those damned hunters are shooting them for target practice!
What else are they good for?

Have you ever tried to cook and eat one?
 
Business man is traveling through an agricultural area, sees something, makes a U turn and goes up to a farmer's house and knocks on the door. Farmer answers the door and the businessman says "Good morning, as I was driving down the road I noticed a field full of buttercups. Could I go back and get a couple pounds of butter"? The farmer chuckles to himself and replies "Sure, help yourself". Twenty minutes later, the businessman returns and knocks on the door. Farmer opens the door and the businessman says "Got quite a bit so here's some for yourself. By the way, while down there I spotted a bunch of milkweed. Do you mind if I get a little milk"? The farmer, again chuckling to himself, tells him to help himself. Twenty minutes later the businessman is at the door again with a couple bottles of milk. He then says "One other thing. I saw a mess of pussy willows down there near the milkweed. Before he could say another thing, the farmers says "Hold on son, I'm getting my jacket and coming with you".
 
After we save the horses we can move on to saving the clay pigeons. I heard those damned hunters are shooting them for target practice!
Several years ago my wife and I were in Vegas and had been shooting Sporting Clays. We were headed back to the room and had just got on the elavator with my gun case. A young lady got on with us. She looked at the case and said is that a gun? I said yes we were just shooting Clay Pigeons. She said why would you want to kill the poor Pigeons. I said I guess you missed the Clay part. She looked very confused.
 
Several years ago my wife and I were in Vegas and had been shooting Sporting Clays. We were headed back to the room and had just got on the elavator with my gun case. A young lady got on with us. She looked at the case and said is that a gun? I said yes we were just shooting Clay Pigeons. She said why would you want to kill the poor Pigeons. I said I guess you missed the Clay part. She looked very confused.
Was she blonde?
 
Business man is traveling through an agricultural area, sees something, makes a U turn and goes up to a farmer's house and knocks on the door. Farmer answers the door and the businessman says "Good morning, as I was driving down the road I noticed a field full of buttercups. Could I go back and get a couple pounds of butter"? The farmer chuckles to himself and replies "Sure, help yourself". Twenty minutes later, the businessman returns and knocks on the door. Farmer opens the door and the businessman says "Got quite a bit so here's some for yourself. By the way, while down there I spotted a bunch of milkweed. Do you mind if I get a little milk"? The farmer, again chuckling to himself, tells him to help himself. Twenty minutes later the businessman is at the door again with a couple bottles of milk. He then says "One other thing. I saw a mess of pussy willows down there near the milkweed. Before he could say another thing, the farmers says "Hold on son, I'm getting my jacket and coming with you".

We must know the same businessman.

Businessman from the city was out enjoying a drive through the country and saw an antenna on a farmer's outhouse.

The businessman stopped, knocked on the farmer's door, and asked about the farmer about the antenna on his outhouse.

The farmer responded that some foreigners came by asking to rent his outhouse. The farmer tried and tried to explain to the foreigners it was an outhouse, but the foreigners insisted on renting it, so he obliged and rented the outhouse to them.

A week later this same businessman was traveling through the countryside and passed by the same farmer's house and saw there were 2 antennas on the outhouse. The businessman chuckled to himself, stopped, knocked on the farmer's door, and enquired about the 2 antennas on his outhouse.

The farmer chuckled as he remembered the businessman. The farmer said, a couple of days after the businessman's previous visit a family from the mid east came by wanting to rent the outhouse basement. After failing to make them understand and upon their continuous insistence of the mid easterners he finally broke down and rented them the outhouse basement.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top