on a lighter note...

517781832_122261969306224615_2754368338817203580_n.jpg
 

This is so wrong in so many ways.

Keeping it clean.

And just like that.....

Homicide Detective: Ma'am his neck is broken.

Wife: I was just gently massaging his head when he suddenly jerked his neck around.
 
The really smart phone gives it's location, and would shortly follow the smart ass phone that doesn't give it's location, just sarcastically yells back: "Over here where you left me...a$$hole."
How can you find your phone if you don't have another one to call it?
 
How can you find your phone if you don't have another one to call it?
You log into apple.com and it will show you the GPS coordinates and you can mark it lost, tell it to chime an alarm, etc. (or use a mac, or an ipad, or family member's phone that is in your family group)
 
You log into apple.com and it will show you the GPS coordinates and you can mark it lost, tell it to chime an alarm, etc. (or use a mac, or an ipad, or family member's phone that is in your family group)
That would require actually remembering the phone number for your cell. I am surprised the number of folks (usually young folks) who don't remember their cell number. How often does one call him/her/their/itself?
 
That would require actually remembering the phone number for your cell. I am surprised the number of folks (usually young folks) who don't remember their cell number. How often does one call him/her/their/itself?
There are times when I am asked for mine that I have to stop and think about it. It was the same with my landline. When you don't call yourself you don't need to remember it.

But I do remember my first girlfriends number from 55 years ago.
 
How can you find your phone if you don't have another one to call it?
If it's close TILE will find it. Same thing I use in my luggage and gun case.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top