on a lighter note...

Can anyone see how or if the back end of this truck opens? Note how the cow's ear extends over the supposed split in two cargo doors. I think the entire back end of the trailer must be a work of art, including latches and hinges. Possibly unloaded through a side door like a pop truck? Or is this just AI created fake? Very clever advertising. I love it when marketing agencies can think outside the box. Jack-in-the-Box may not serve up the greatest fast food but their ads were extremely clever. Wendy's TV ads were real jewels in the old days ... before Dave decided to go straight. "Where's the beef!" "Parts is parts [chicken nuggets]"

The backdoors are hinged and you can see the door latch at the bottom of the painted door and near the bottom of the label door. Because of the shadows on the label door the cow's head could actually be a 3D head attached to the door, since the right door opens first.

I've seen this kind of 3D advertising on 2 billboards that made you look twice to make sure it wasn't real. As for being an AI generated meme may or may not be.
 
U Haul also has painted rear doors that appear to be wide open with boxes about to fall out.
 
The backdoors are hinged and you can see the door latch at the bottom of the painted door and near the bottom of the label door. Because of the shadows on the label door the cow's head could actually be a 3D head attached to the door, since the right door opens first.

I've seen this kind of 3D advertising on 2 billboards that made you look twice to make sure it wasn't real. As for being an AI generated meme may or may not be.
Yes, but then we should be able to see the line where doors separate going through the cow's ear. Look closely. There is no line. The cow's ear appears to me to be one piece, not two. Also the "hinges" for left door don't appear to actually be attached to the side of the trailer. And what happened to the right side door? It's gone ... as well as it's hinges! That doesn't make sense. Clearly, the entire back end of that trailer is one piece of artwork. Exceptional graphics for sure.
 
Last edited:
z504469540_10065642860137677_3358259614489039645_n.jpg
 
Yes, but then we should be able to see the line where doors separate going through the cow's ear. Look closely. There is no line. The cow's ear appears to me to be one piece, not two. Also the "hinges" for left door don't appear to actually be attached to the side of the trailer. And what happened to the right side door? It's gone ... as well as it's hinges! That doesn't make sense. Clearly, the entire back end of that trailer is one piece of artwork. Exceptional graphics for seam
Look closely and you can see the seam
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,811
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top