on a lighter note...

IMG_5598.jpeg
 
these ratios dont work on alabama pygmy deer

Of course they do; and as well as for NC sand hill whitetail deer.

Thank the camera person; the freezers are at the proper distance to make them look like the proper sizes are for northern and western deer.
 

Is there a missile/rocket launcher option also available to enhance the removable/clearing obstacles: ie stalked traffic, random road blocks, etc, etc? You know all those other types of obnoxious travel interruptions?

Asking for a friend who likes traveling often at greater than posted highway speed limits.
 
Is there a missile/rocket launcher option also available to enhance the removable/clearing obstacles: ie stalked traffic, random road blocks, etc, etc? You know all those other types of obnoxious travel interruptions?

Asking for a friend who likes traveling often at greater than posted highway speed limits.
1757699212916.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,756
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top