on a lighter note...

Our washer and dryer are from 1981 and running strong. :cool:
You just cursed yourself.

I'm not going to say a thing about mine from 1986. I've replaced some rollers and the belt on my drier but it will outlive 99% of any of the new ones.
 
z521153318_1327773188773812_1131926298095344940_n.jpg
 

They only think they are hot now. What till they hit the bacon grease and butter favored with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic in the frying pan. Give them about 2-3 minutes per side.

And they'll be cooked. (pun intended)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top