on a lighter note...

495540451_1428952788272695_7822064303183031236_n.jpg
 
This is me. Screwed up my knees having a good, eventful youth. Hurt my shoulder the other day so now I look like I a newborn giraffe on ice trying to get up. My grandkids watch and laugh!
I was putting a new door in on a small shower in my home. I had to get down very low to do some adjustments and a few other things. I needed to close the glass door and once I had completed what I needed to do I found out that I could not stand up in that small of a space and there was my cell phone sitting a short six feet away on the counter. I must of squirmed around for ten or more minutes before I finally got back up. Thankfully I didn't damage anything on the new door that I was installing.
 
I was putting a new door in on a small shower in my home. I had to get down very low to do some adjustments and a few other things. I needed to close the glass door and once I had completed what I needed to do I found out that I could not stand up in that small of a space and there was my cell phone sitting a short six feet away on the counter. I must of squirmed around for ten or more minutes before I finally got back up. Thankfully I didn't damage anything on the new door that I was installing.
I am sympathetic! How old are you?
 
I am sympathetic! How old are you?
Sounds like me. Easy to get down but hell getting back up without something to crawl up on. Old back and knees just don't work like they used to.
 
I am sympathetic! How old are you?
72, spent 40 years climbing poles, ladders, and stairs. Not to mention crawling around in crawl spaces. To say that my knees are shot is a understatement.
 
This is me. Screwed up my knees having a good, eventful youth. Hurt my shoulder the other day so now I look like I a newborn giraffe on ice trying to get up. My grandkids watch and laugh!
I feel your pain. :)
(Shattered my patella 15 months ago. Using a walker for several months was sucky, to put it politely.)
 
Couple "old" jokes...
Joined a senior dating site the other day, carbon dating
Went to the doctor for my arthritis, turns out it's early onset rigor mortis.
It's hell to get old, but it beats the alternative.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,847
Members
170,403
Latest member
Dana379389
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top