on a lighter note...

Well the instruction says to give yourself 1 point for what you have done. Since I'm not sure about the Walkman I added 2 bonus points. One for MP3 and one for 8 track tape for a score of 22 points.
 
Well the instruction says to give yourself 1 point for what you have done. Since I'm not sure about the Walkman I added 2 bonus points. One for MP3 and one for 8 track tape for a score of 22 points.
1 point for things you’ve NEVER done.

Seems silly to me, too.
 
z505112412_1289307706532754_5836416419393269047_n.jpg
 
I think everyone with a zero or one should get a free pair of reading glasses. Or a discount coupon for hearing aids. What’s worse, most of mine were in the last twenty years or so. I still have vhs tapes in our hunting cabin and a boombox for the deer blind with cds in it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,681
Members
169,604
Latest member
GlenFairwe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top