on a lighter note...

It's probably been posted at least 100 times, but I think this may have been the funniest cartoon I ever saw published in a paper...



1744261522682.png
 
All that remembered the caps, how about these?

1744285848978.jpeg
 
All that remembered the caps, how about these?

View attachment 677890
Way back, my brother and fellow miscreant used to sit on the front porch and when a car drove by, we'd touch one off. Some would stop, thinking they had a blowout. By that time, we had disappeared.
 
1744298214806.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,681
Members
169,821
Latest member
Theeyedrclinic
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top