on a lighter note...

480437718_656894343667539_7632715982219935716_n.jpg
 
Shuttle diplomacy. But in reality, this trick did not work with Emperor Nicholas the First: Colt presented him with two models of his revolvers, but did not receive an order because it's replicas were already produced at the Tula Arms Factory. Probably not very good quality.
And the Sultan's revolver:
TLlUSl1ctd7lCe0D-y9ZyP45BfioLSxNNzE4x2hHQaKH2GmzyRWy1Dl87JaU4VJg5wjAUFzOzobykApBK7dyAeeh.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,473
Members
170,589
Latest member
Kathrin65T
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top