on a lighter note...

480777865_665274819496158_6663465211304759676_n.jpg
 
1741127297632.png
 
1741127412131.png
 

Do nothing?.......Do nothing my ass!......I only say I'm doing nothing so not to be bothered.

I'm in my man cave cleaning and reorganizing a bit so I can continue reloading what works. And working up new recipes for what doesn't work as well as expected.

Or

I'm just getting home, unloading from the day at the range, grabbing an elixcer of some sort, then start cleaning firearms, sorting gear, and getting ready for the next available day to go to the range.

Or

It's going into the wee hours of the morning, there's a good movie on the boobtube worth watching {well till I fall asleep anyways}, kicked back all cozy comfy in my recliner with preferred comfy night capper, after a full day of goofing off at the range and reloading bench.
 
Ever notice how every apocalyptic movie always centers around dwindling PETROLEUM supplies, say on an old derelict tanker, or closely guarded land tankers, with all villain vehicles being combustion engines? (smokey ones at that) The scripts are never, "here's the last operational wind turbine or solar farm or even nuclear plant. No horses, either.
Have the greenies got no imagination, scriptwriting skills?
 
Ever notice how every apocalyptic movie always centers around dwindling PETROLEUM supplies, say on an old derelict tanker, or closely guarded land tankers, with all villain vehicles being combustion engines? (smokey ones at that) The scripts are never, "here's the last operational wind turbine or solar farm or even nuclear plant. No horses, either.
Have the greenies got no imagination, scriptwriting skills?
No, they don't. That's why we keep getting crappy remakes of movies that came out in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

They all seem to suffer from this

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,567
Members
170,062
Latest member
atachunbi1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top