on a lighter note...

IMG_4672.jpeg
 
1000018213.jpg


So much hate for the Chiefs suddenly. It's like this forum is full of Democrats and the Cheifs are Trump.


Yes, I am clearly a Chiefs fan, and have been my entire life, not one of the bandwagoners. I'm still proud of what they have done over the past 7 years, and I am quite sure that one terrible game last night does not define the dynasty. ... hats off to Eagles yesterday, they kicked our asses worse than anyone has in 7 years.
 
A man always ought to have a knife (and a watch and a pen) on him :D

Shouldn’t have to ask to borrow a pen or a knife to cut something or ask someone what time it is (cell phones have changed things). And in this day and age whatever handgun you’re allowed to carry (I admittedly don’t carry all the time but always do if I’m with my family).

No different than having a flashlight, jack, jumper cables etc.. in your car IMO
 
View attachment 664394

So much hate for the Chiefs suddenly. It's like this forum is full of Democrats and the Cheifs are Trump.


Yes, I am clearly a Chiefs fan, and have been my entire life, not one of the bandwagoners. I'm still proud of what they have done over the past 7 years, and I am quite sure that one terrible game last night does not define the dynasty. ... hats off to Eagles yesterday, they kicked our asses worse than anyone has in 7 years.
I am also a Chiefs fan but very unproud of them losing that season game on purpose to rig the seeding for playoffs.
 
View attachment 664394

So much hate for the Chiefs suddenly. It's like this forum is full of Democrats and the Cheifs are Trump.


Yes, I am clearly a Chiefs fan, and have been my entire life, not one of the bandwagoners. I'm still proud of what they have done over the past 7 years, and I am quite sure that one terrible game last night does not define the dynasty. ... hats off to Eagles yesterday, they kicked our asses worse than anyone has in 7 years.
Fortunately us Philly fans don't have to watch our quarterback in a hundred commercials a day like your boy Mahomo. As the game showed, they should haven't been in the super bowl anyway, The refs won most of their games this year.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,447
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top