on a lighter note...

IMG_4610.png
 
Well, lefties have advantages. In fencing, for example. During the civil war between the Jews and the Benjaminites, the latter sent a select group of lefties into battle. It didn't help them, but they tried.
 
The top one is 1953 GMC Hydramatic. This was the first General Motors made half ton pickup with eight foot bed. The other similar Chev 5-window pickups were 3/4 ton with six foot bed. The Hydramatic was clearly intended to be a smoother riding easier to operate highway vehicle vs work truck. This GMC also was the first equipped with automatic transmission, the 4-speed Hydramatic. Hydramatic transmission first came out in 1941 Oldsmobile but I'm pretty sure only 3-speed. 1954 GMC pickup is identical except for one-piece windshield and fancier grill.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,260
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top