on a lighter note...

Had a 42 Ford military jeep, the wiper not plural didn't have either a electric or a vacuum wiper.

It was a manual where you turned it back and forth with your hand.
 
IMG-20250126-WA0010.jpg
 
I ran it through a translator (I often do this, it's faster than translating it myself), it turned out something like this: "I think Jobs should steal higher if you have a man's knee or Mr. angrier"
I think jobs should still hire you whether you have a felony or misdemeanor
 

Gunsmithing for the first time.....or trying to assist the shooter next to you at the range who just jammed 2 rounds into his new AR15 while trying to clear a malfunction caused by not having the buffer assembly properly secured behind the detent post.

Don't ask me how he did it. It's a great mystery. The result was I popped out the rear pin to break open the upper receiver and the buffer and buffer spring went about 4 and 6 feet respectively past the shooters' table.[the range uses 3 feet wide by 6 feet long picnic tables for shooter's benches].
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,216
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top