on a lighter note...

IMG_4513.png
 
Have you noticed that as you grow older the rental period becomes shorter?
And the payments come quicker and harder to make.
 
Depends on the employer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't work for an employer who'd turn their nose up at that anyway, so I guess I'm safe. :D
 
oops :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top