on a lighter note...

Members of Brandon's White House staff pose for one last photo before their departure.
We'll have to wait and see if they do the same as Clinton's staff did when they backed a moving van up to the White House doors and hauled off everything that wasn't nailed down.
 
1000026551.jpg
 
We'll have to wait and see if they do the same as Clinton's staff did when they backed a moving van up to the White House doors and hauled off everything that wasn't nailed down.
Maybe they'll haul off Brandon with the first load? LOL
 
Maybe they'll haul off Brandon with the first load? LOL
I heard from my sources that they are just going to stick him in the basement
 
See no evil, smell no evil ... If that kid's hands weren't full, he'd probably have tried to plug his ears too. :D Somehow I don't think he will be gutting any deer when he grows up.
I know a number of people who will watch and dive in to help gut a animal but want noting to do with delivering TP to someone sitting on the throne.

Bathrooms are sanctuaries, but I also want to know who sits down to do their business without knowing that there is a acquit supply of their favorite paper product available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,776
Members
169,618
Latest member
HaiB510725
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top