on a lighter note...

IMG_2535.jpeg
 
Something occurred to me at the range today.

Has anyone on here ever been hunting buffalo, specifically in Mozambique, and the PH said, "remember, two in the body and one in the head!"?
 
Something occurred to me at the range today.

Has anyone on here ever been hunting buffalo, specifically in Mozambique, and the PH said, "remember, two in the body and one in the head!"?
Officially, I believe it's "two to the chest, one to the head, I be 'live, and you be dead."
 
Something occurred to me at the range today.

Has anyone on here ever been hunting buffalo, specifically in Mozambique, and the PH said, "remember, two in the body and one in the head!"?
My Buffalo PH in Moz said shoot the Black one, they’re all Black, he was a piece of work
 
Something occurred to me at the range today.

Has anyone on here ever been hunting buffalo, specifically in Mozambique, and the PH said, "remember, two in the body and one in the head!"?

“The Mozambique Drill” in self defense shooting training is two shots to the body and one to the head on a human silhouette target.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,662
Members
170,084
Latest member
gaidragearun1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top