on a lighter note...

20241212_154441.jpg
 
Evidently this isn't taught in driver ed or it's considered optional.

turn_signal.jpg
 
Evidently this isn't taught in driver ed or it's considered optional.

View attachment 652500
BUT....in Dallas it lets the other jerks know you are pulling in front of them, and they immediately block you by accelerating. Sad. We have to do stealth cutoffs.
For more urban driving tips, read Texas Monthly, "How to drive like a jerk in Dallas"
 
BUT....in Dallas it lets the other jerks know you are pulling in front of them, and they immediately block you by accelerating. Sad. We have to do stealth cutoffs.
For more urban driving tips, read Texas Monthly, "How to drive like a jerk in Dallas"
Wife and I go to Dallas 3 or 4 times a year for long week ends of shopping and great food, other than existing 635 and trying to cross all lanes of 35 to exit on Royal lane, driving isn’t so bad. Love that Tex-Mex.
Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,727
Members
169,608
Latest member
BenOld6089
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top