on a lighter note...


After seeing this I had to spend 4 hours on the internet looking at, and for the greater good of this community for, photos of more pleasing fresh eye candy women in bikinis and to repost here to aid in the recovery of those whom also suffered severe brain cell damage.

Unfortunately thus far I have been unsuccessful at being able to repost such more appealing photos. However, I will continue in my efforts.

In the mean time I hope this photo is therapeutic.
s-l400.jpg
 
1734023297489.png
 
1734023402882.png
 
1734023622514.png
 
Enter gin and tonic…

“No f’n chance” just moved to “well I’m not busy at the moment”. :ROFLMAO:
Never forget the last part of Benjamin Franklin's advice to a young man on choosing a mistress:

[thly and Lastly] They are so grateful!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top