on a lighter note...

IMG_0894.jpeg

I had to google it
 
One day I was walking home from the subway station (in Russia it is called "metro") with my wife, and a young couple came across us. And the girl greeted us joyfully, we answered automatically. But how does she know us, and who is she? With incredible tension, I realized: the young man is the owner of the Rottweiler Salieri, with whom we have been walking on the dog playground for several years, and the girl has been with him a couple of times recently."She's not a dog person," I told my wife.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top