on a lighter note...


ale meme.jpg
 
And this is what you'll achieve with that education.
View attachment 649104

They say that life it's about the journey and not the destination. The education has to do with the class you will be traveling and not the destination. Like air travel.
This photo really brought the concept home. Thanks.
 
Calculated risks. I think most everyone has made the decision to take some risks throughout their lives. Some more risk than others. What defines “calculated” is in the eye of the risk taker who must be willing to suffer the consequences of a poor decision or enjoy the thrill of a calculated risk that was taken and went well.
Agreed. In the words of (the greatest formula one racer IMO) Nikki Lauda, "I accept there is a 20% risk every time I race. I am willing to accept that, AND NOT ONE PERCENT MORE." He said this while trying to convince the other drivers not to drive in the rain at Nuerburgren (spelling?) just before he broke his rule and had that terrible crash.
 
1732423970925.png
 
Mine has got to the stage of understanding where it predicts them from the first letter or two I type....so sometimes I have to correct my phone.... :E Rofl:
Mine sometimes goes its own way, must be direct connection to the thought police.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top