on a lighter note...

462015002_10233425865738676_4589149561841322718_n.jpg
 
After reading the first sentence I just knew the song was going to be "There coming to take me away ha ha".

You have to include a link for this response.



 
Whale, oil, beef, hooked. In your best Newfie, or Irish accent, “ well I’ll be fucked”
I was saying,Whale, olive oil, roast, minnow
 
Christ me son You fellas hasn’t spent nuff time round newfies then byes
 
1732286861831.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top