on a lighter note...

IMG_2364.jpeg

If an Irish accent doesn’t work, try your best Newfie accent. You will get it for sure.
 
Nope...was on tar road and felt and heard a bit of a rumble noise...thought was road surface as ...then bang....bit of a moment sideways wrestling with the steering wheel...and on brakes heading to side of road ASAP....luckily no trucks up my ass or any other traffic close....got out looked...and drove slowly further into gulley on side of road so it was more level for hi-lift jack....was couple days ago...and was glad it happened then and not today driving to takeri with cruiser loaded....as further up that road lots of ridges in places where 18 wheelers going to the copper mines etc have fkd up the tar...and chances are would have been in amongst them.....looked like part of the tread had delaminated which probably was the rumble I heard/felt...then bang....
You mean this :ROFLMAO:
 
1732203324308.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,018
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top