on a lighter note...

@Just Gina during her formative years



Coffee.jpg
 
I don't know about it being rigged, but I sure hope Iron Mike knocks that loud mouth out
Of course, if Tyson was knocked out, I would be happy too. I used to have a coach who had us all box one time a year--said he wanted for everyone to both whip butt and get butt whipped. Tyson needs his comeuppance.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,673
Members
168,935
Latest member
tn88tncom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top