on a lighter note...

If Chuck Norris were a little tougher, he could be South African.
 
If Chuck Norris were a little tougher, he could be South African.


WHOA!!....WOW!.....Is someone really making a challenge to Chuck Norris?

Must be a youngster looking to gain a rep. Or,...has had one,...one too many beers looking to be Chuck's new sparing partner. As rumor has his last 6 sparring partners, suddenly medically retired, or rather early decided to move on... to less hazardous occupations.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:j:ROFLMAO:
 
I was in pain, so I went to the Doctor today.
He said I had a himroid
I said you’re wrong doc, it’s a her-roid
Every thing I do irritates it and it’s a pain in the ass.
He gave me some suppositories, for all the good they did me, I could have stuffed them up my butt.
They tasted terrible.
 
Today being Oct 4th

120844442_10224420760733375_5088982870564663464_n.jpg
 
1728054153439.png
 
Actual women don’t have testicles.
It’s only men pretending to be, or ‘identifying as’ women.
It’s just ridiculous make-believe nonsense
1f308.png

And even though they yell and scream and protest and lobby governments to pass preposterous laws, we don’t have to play the silly game.
Hopefully it’s just another ludicrous phase that will eventually pass as people become smarter and more aware of the absurdity.
462001166_8784141441617351_8903309316682881155_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top