on a lighter note...

380989013_329674406389536_3248330791207028892_n.jpg
 
OT: Watch the excellent (IMO) movie, "A Boy and His Dog" starring (a young) Don Johnson and Jason Robards. The movie was released in 1975 and the movie poster used the year 2024 (!) as the post-apocalyptic date:

View attachment 616453

Well Damn......Now I'm going to have to watch this......only because it's R rated, kinky, and has a skimpy clad woman on the poster.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
1719529350154.png
 
I’m a rum & raisin or maple walnut kind of guy.
Blue Bell
Rocky Road, Moolineum Madness, or Buttercrunch (think Butterfinger flavored ice cream).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,954
Members
169,661
Latest member
henetwplodor1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top