on a lighter note...

This was bugging me too much… I had to react:

Apart from the fact that there should be no phone on the table, that tea spoon, cup and saucer have no place being there, when the table is set initially. Those should only be placed after desert has been finished.

Really don’t know why this bugged me so much… but maybe I just did not get the joke :D
We had a rule that no phones were permitted at the supper table. One evening my son text me to pass him the ketchup. I had to get up to see who text me and when I saw it, they all just started laughing!
The ketchup was in front of him the entire time!
So, that rule lasted about 23 seconds if that!
 
Good for him
If I won millions I guess I’d have a lot more attention too [emoji56]
 
1717722533396.png
 
1717788225281.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,681
Members
169,821
Latest member
Theeyedrclinic
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top