on a lighter note...

440414058_10232073873179707_6087188502548074696_n.jpg
 

Can they be trained to eliminate neighbors, oops, I mean stray cats, nuisance barking in the middle of the night for no reason doys, and cops entering the house between midnight and 5am with Raid at least once a week,...and never seen an insect of any kind in the house?

Asking for a friend who wants a mating pair?
 

Not funny. Showed a neighbor and hunting buddy this. According to the doctors at the hospital he's expected to be released next weekend and have a full recovery by Father's Day. His wife is giving him a 50/50 chance. Now that she has somewhat calmed down after two weeks since his "accidental fall"; twice down four steps.
 
IMG_6949.jpeg
 
 
image
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top