on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1715459540731.jpg
 
Those are definitely there but their was a plague level swarm of mosquitoes.

Thanks about ate me alive haha
Man there is ALWAYS a plague of those demons down here in the early season. And they never completely go away. I've started out on a frosty November morning and not have any. Then around 9am with a bright sun, I'd be racing them back to the truck and then have em fill up the cab when I opened the door.
 
Man there is ALWAYS a plague of those demons down here in the early season. And they never completely go away. I've started out on a frosty November morning and not have any. Then around 9am with a bright sun, I'd be racing them back to the truck and then have em fill up the cab when I opened the door.
I hear ya. I should’ve known what to expect with it being May and having gotten 8-15” of rain in the last two weeks. And it being a creek bottom
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,775
Members
169,163
Latest member
LorenzaKae
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top