on a lighter note...

435690700_10229287188262384_8148976261358423923_n.jpg
 
Wishful thinking...reality...all I hear is blah, blah, blah....turn right here...I did already, that turn was 2 blocks back. More blah, blah, blah. I need to go to the bathroom....we just left the store, gas station, and restaurant,....5 minutes ago. Now she is really mad at me because she didn't use the bathroom before getting back to the vehicle and it will be 5 to 10 minutes till we get home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top