on a lighter note...

435690700_10229287188262384_8148976261358423923_n.jpg
 
Wishful thinking...reality...all I hear is blah, blah, blah....turn right here...I did already, that turn was 2 blocks back. More blah, blah, blah. I need to go to the bathroom....we just left the store, gas station, and restaurant,....5 minutes ago. Now she is really mad at me because she didn't use the bathroom before getting back to the vehicle and it will be 5 to 10 minutes till we get home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,618
Members
168,915
Latest member
vsvapees
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top