on a lighter note...

435922872_340636019021566_5476157978099983829_n.jpg
 
437864602_7558936824173016_2545872690089369239_n.jpg
 
Where is that? Looks too much like a photoshop to be real.

Yup. At least two a day.
I try to eat a dozen a week. Farmer have survived for years on bacon, eggs, potatoes and toast with a couple cups of coffee for breakfast!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,059
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top