on a lighter note...

Image1713455970.410467.jpg
 
1713484072907.jpeg
 
1713494150507.png
 

Once upon a time....Yes. Oh money can still be saved reloading providing one shoots a lot of the other than 9mm and 223. But one has to reload nowadays just to have available ammo on hand. At cost per 40 rounds factory box of ammo, one can reload 50 to 100 +/- rounds for nearly the same cost. That is providing one doesn't count their labor hours.

Myself, it's all about quality. And knowing that my ammo is at minimum equal to factory ammo. However, My reloading goal is to have better than factory ammo. And being able to have the opportunity to have ammo on hand and available for whenever I want to go out to the range and practice, and to have on hand for the hunting seasons; ie. varmints during the nuisance game months and for table fare game during those months. Or for those days and the amount of game, to include any extra animals, when hunting abroad.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top