on a lighter note...

1713058836718.jpeg
 
Fox news.com (Around 2003)
One More for the Road
It's always a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
A Stockton, Calif., woman stabbed her boyfriend, then started driving him to an emergency room, stopped and stabbed him again, reports the Modesto, Calif., Bee.
Police say Serena Prasad, 22, got into an argument Monday with her boyfriend, who police wouldn't name, at his house in Turlock, Calif.
Prasad allegedly stabbed her beau several times in the chest with a steak knife, then thought better of it.
"When she realized what she did," explained Sgt. Matt Speckman, "she threw him in the car and started taking him to the hospital."
But the pair kept arguing inside the car, and Prasad told police she thought, "He ain't getting off that easy."
She pulled over, "got out of the car, stabbed him one time in the shoulder and kicked him in the head," said Speckman.
An officer then showed up and arrested Prasad on a charge of attempted murder. She was held in lieu of $500,000 bail.
The perforated boyfriend's injuries were said to be not life-threatening.
Police would not say what the argument was about, but they did find the steak knife in the back of the car.
— Thanks to Out There reader Don W.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top