on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1713027100798.jpg

That's a firecracker. You want the bomb: the eggs must be pickled, need onions and pickled sausage in with beans, and drink lots beer with it.

Warning: Don't trust the exhaust. Not all of it will be dry or solid.

That's what a friend told me.

That's a firecracker. You want the bomb: the eggs must be pickled, need onions and pickled sausage in with beans, and drink lots beer with it.

Warning: Don't trust the exhaust. Not all of it will be dry or solid.

That's what a friend told me.
Add a little Tabasco to light the fuse

Neighborhood:
OH SH!T!! Just Gina ran out of coffee and Action Bob hasn't returned from the store yet.

(15 seconds later) Neighbors have lined the streets between Just Gina's house and Starbucks with 8,16, 20, and 32 ounce size styrofoam cups of coffee to cheer Just Gina on.

(30 seconds later, arriving home from the opposite) Action Bob arrives home with Just Gina's coffee.

Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter.
Same time. Same ActionBob and Just Gina channel.

Does Just Gina enjoy her coffee and the neighbors thoughtfulness?

Does Just Gina leave Action Bob at home for a solo 20 day DG and PG safari in Africa?

Tune in Next Week. When we hear: (fluttering her eyelids) Aahhh....ActionBob you brought home 5 pounds my favorite brand of coffee.

:E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl:

DISCLAIMER; CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF Just Gina is Not Addicted to Coffee. Therefore No Interdiction is Warranted.

FYI, the Disclaimer, in fear for my life, I had to say this just in case @Just Gina or @ActionBob seen me before I seen her at the next SCI Convention (2025) in Nashville.

Neighborhood:
OH SH!T!! Just Gina ran out of coffee and Action Bob hasn't returned from the store yet.

(15 seconds later) Neighbors have lined the streets between Just Gina's house and Starbucks with 8,16, 20, and 32 ounce size styrofoam cups of coffee to cheer Just Gina on.

(30 seconds later, arriving home from the opposite) Action Bob arrives home with Just Gina's coffee.

Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter.
Same time. Same ActionBob and Just Gina channel.

Does Just Gina enjoy her coffee and the neighbors thoughtfulness?

Does Just Gina leave Action Bob at home for a solo 20 day DG and PG safari in Africa?

Tune in Next Week. When we hear: (fluttering her eyelids) Aahhh....ActionBob you brought home 5 pounds my favorite brand of coffee.

DISCLAIMER; CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF Just Gina is Not Addicted to Coffee. Therefore No Interdiction is Warranted.

FYI, the Disclaimer, in fear for my life, I had to say this just in case @Just Gina or @ActionBob seen me before I seen her at the next SCI Convention (2025) in Nashville.

@Ridge Runner

This is awesome!! How fun! Thank you!! :love:

@Ridge Runner

This is awesome!! How fun! Thank you!! :love:
Thought you and Bob would get a kick out of it.

A bit of marathon runner and a bit of the 60's naustausia TV afternoon superhero (kids) shows...Batman/Batgirl theme.

Sort of far fetched....Popeye and his spinach..
..you and coffee.....sorry...well not really..... ActionBob you're the sidekick....but one day you too might have your own spinoff. :E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TennesseeHunter

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review