on a lighter note...

33A9E912-3C3A-43D2-A7C6-7BFFB7FAF533.jpeg
 
Well, the city I live in is the premier spot for viewing the eclipse. In NE Ohio, my county is expecting one million visitors. We are told by authorities to treat this as a weather emergency. I hope people behave and do not leave litter. Thinking of turning this around and charging for parking in my driveway and my dead end street. This could buy me a seat on Delta 200 for next year! LOL
 
Well, the city I live in is the premier spot for viewing the eclipse. In NE Ohio, my county is expecting one million visitors. We are told by authorities to treat this as a weather emergency. I hope people behave and do not leave litter. Thinking of turning this around and charging for parking in my driveway and my dead end street. This could buy me a seat on Delta 200 for next year! LOL
Similar situation for us down here in DFW. I'd steal your idea for parking, but in the middle of an open street, I fear I'd just have an empty lot and empty pockets!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,611
Members
168,741
Latest member
LouisBarbo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top