on a lighter note...

Image1711634814.384658.jpg
 
What makes this even more laughable is my wife's dad had a road construction business when she was 5 and she spent a lot of time in the office. She learned all the 4 - letter words and also the appropriate way and inflection to use them.
 
Best Mule Deer I have seen in along time...

DF19173C-F5F9-427B-8C39-6CCB8C97A502.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top